Monday, October 31, 2011

Penny’s S.C.R.E.A.M.

Super Creepy Reading Extravaganza A la Mode


Did you know that nagging is super time-consuming? And super distracting? I just found that out. I was so busy nagging all my friends to come up with super creepy reading lists that I kind of sort of totally forgot to make my own.


But you know what? It’s okay that I kind of sort of totally forgot to make my own list because super creepy reading shouldn’t be restricted to October. Isn’t it fun to cozy up with a scary book when it’s cold and snowy? Or while lightning flashes and thunder rattles your nerves? Or by a campfire with owls hooting nearby?


I’ve decided I was meant to forget to come up with a Halloween reading list for you. Forgetting made me remember that I need to remind you all year round about the joy of reading super creepy stories.


So tomorrow pack away your costume, your fake cobwebs and paper bats, but keep your night light handy. You’re going to need it!

No comments: