Monday, August 6, 2012

Three Minutes Channeling Pinocchio

Normanday #40: You never tell lies? I don’t believe you.


Last week I asked you to make something up. Not a single one of you sent me a lie. I guess that’s your way of saying, “Norman, we couldn’t send anything this week. We never lie.”


Really? That’s the story you’re going with? Okay, fine. You’re good and pure and full of sugar and spice.


Now forget all that.


Tell me a lie.


Email what you wrote to woof at bright dot net by the end of the day August 12 (put “Norman’s Ego Grows When He Tells a Lie” in the subject line). I’ll post as many of my favorite entries as I want next Monday. Include your first name (or, even better, use a pen name) and age (unless you’re tortoise-old). If you’re a published children’s or young adult writer, include a biography to be posted with your entry.

No comments: